Simla Day is a family friendly event open to businesses, organizations, non-profits and local agencies to inform, educate or introduce their products/services to the community via a vendor space.
Vendor Contract Terms
- Vendor agrees to Release of Liability for the Town of Simla, and Its Employees, Contractors, Volunteers, and Property Owners from any liability resulting from/in Negligence, Accident, Theft, Injury or Death.
- Vendor provides own table, tents, chairs, etc.
- Simla Days is a FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT. Vendor agrees not to sell/display items of questionable content, i.e. nudity, sexually explicit materials, etc.
- Vendor is responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax for the event and submission of such via their normal business procedures.
- A limited number of vendor spaces have electricity capabilities, and are on First Come, First Served basis.
- Independent Distributors for National Companies are welcomed, but to maintain diversity and variety for event, one (1) independent distributor per company will be accepted on First Come, First Served basis.
- Non-Profit Organizations wishing to provide resources and/or information to the community are required to register and agree with Vendor Contract Terms; however, fee is waived.
Vendor fee is $15 per 15’ space.
Exceptions to the $15 fee will be large capacity vendors, at which time an appropriate fee will be discussed with the Town of Simla.
Vendor Fees for spaces accepted for inclusion are Non-Refundable.
Registration & Payment Options
Mail In or at Town Hall
Submit your completed Vendor & Non-Profit Registration Form, with payment, at Simla Town Hall, located at 323 Pueblo Avenue, Simla, Colorado OR via mail to, Town of Simla, PO Box 237, Simla, CO 80835.
Register & Pay Online
Online payments for registered spaces can be made at our online payment portal. Please select “Special Events” as your Payment Item After submitting your online registration below: