Monthly Utilities billing includes water, sewer and trash removal charges.
Billing is apprised the 1st of each of month and due by the 15th. After-hours drop box for billing payments available at 323 Pueblo Avenue, Simla, Colorado.
Payments may be made via mail, in-person, drop-box use or over telephone.
Online payment options are scheduled for availability in March 2016.
Convenience & Late Fees:
Fees incurred for the convenience of using debit/credit cards OR phone payment processing services are passed on to the individual utilizing, rather than being borne by town – resulting in overall increased rates to all.
A late fee of $15 is incurred for any payments received after the 15th.
Trash Service Days:
Trash services are contracted to the town through Dan’s Trash Service a branch of HBS Company.
Regular Schedule for trash pickup is weekly on Tuesdays.
When there is a holiday on a Monday, trash pick up will be on Wednesday of that week.
For holidays that fall on dates other than Monday, we will announce via our website or calendar the date of trash pickup for that week.
- Title 6, Chapter 3, Article A – Water Use Regulations
- Title 6 – Chapter 3, Article B – Wastewater System Rules and Regulations
- Title 6 – Chapter 3, Article C – Water and Sewer Assessments
- Title 6- Chapter 3, Article D – Cross Connections
- Form – Water & Sewer Rates
- Form- Application For Utility Service
- Form – Add Tenant to Utility Account
- Form – Trash Rates