Held the Monday of Labor Day weekend, Simla Day kicks off the fun with a parade, open to local individuals, organizations, clubs, and vendors.
Register online, below, or print off the Registration form to mail/drop off at Town Hall.
Parade Entry & Terms
- Entry submission indicates agreement to hold harmless the Town of Simla, it’s sponsors, agents and employees from any and all claims of damage or injury and/or property damage arising out of involvement with the parade.
- Drivers of vehicles in the parade must have a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers of all vehicles must have a copy of their driver’s license available on day of parade.
- Parade Line-Up is between 9:00 -9:30 a.m. on the east side of Pueblo Ave. between Fox and Summit (the Old School property). Organizers will assist with the start order on parade morning.
- Parade Route will run north down Pueblo Avenue across Hwy 24, turn west (left) on Antelope, turn south (left) on Sioux, ending at Fox. Participants can return to original start point by going one block east (left) on either Fox or Summit, and return by turning on Pueblo, to the start the starting point.
Printable Registration Form
Online Parade Registration
Online registration is closed.