The town of Simla, Colorado is hiring a Public Works Director.
- Administrates, coordinates, and manages the day to day operations of the town’s water, sewer, streets, cemetery and parks.
- Is the liaison between the public and town board in areas concerning the towns enterprise zones and maintenance operations.
Monday through Friday and requires being on call after hours, weekends and holidays.
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Health, life, vision, dental
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license & good driving record
- High school diploma
- Demonstrate high level of responsibility and proven dependability.
- Hired person is required to become certified as a water and sewer operator, meeting state and federal requirements within 2.5 years.
Application & Deadline
Applications are available at the Simla Town Office, 323 Pueblo Ave., Simla, CO 80835 or you can print/download the application here.